How porcelain veneers from Lawrenceville can help your smile
If you have friends with porcelain veneers, you know how amazing their smiles can look. You may be wondering if porcelain veneers can help your smile too. The truth is porcelain veneers are the high-tech, state-of-the-art way to create a flawless, beautiful smile. They are the right choice for just about everyone, and they can help you too! Dr. Tu Nguyen of AT Dental in Lawrenceville, GA, wants to share with you why porcelain veneers are right for you.
If you want to enhance your smile, porcelain veneers are a perfect choice. They are thin sheaths of porcelain that fit over the front surfaces of your teeth, hiding problems like these:
- Excessively worn teeth due to aging
- Heavily stained teeth from smoking, coffee, or medications
- Badly broken or cracked teeth from traumatic injury
- Slightly overlapped or rotated teeth due to genetics
- Unevenly spaced teeth due to genetics
You will enjoy many benefits from porcelain veneers. Consider that porcelain veneers are:
- Naturally-beautiful, because porcelain reflects light, just like your natural teeth
- Easy care because, according to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, they don’t pick up stains like natural teeth
- Strong, because they are created of high-tech materials
- Conservative, because Dr. Nguyen removes only a small amount of tooth structure, just enough to accommodate the thickness of the veneers
Porcelain veneer treatment requires at least two to three appointments, beginning with a consultation appointment. Dr. Nguyen will discuss how your new veneers will look and what you can expect during treatment. At your second appointment, your teeth will be prepared and molds of your teeth will be taken. These are sent off to a dental laboratory where highly skilled dental technicians create your veneers. After Dr. Nguyen receives your veneers, he will cement them permanently on your teeth and you will have a new smile!
Porcelain veneers are the right choice for just about everyone, even if you smoke. It’s important to remember not to use your teeth as tools for opening packages, tearing off tags, or other tasks. You may chip your veneers. You should not bite your fingernails if you have porcelain veneers.
For more information on the benefits of porcelain veneers, call Dr. Tu Nguyen of AT Dental in Lawrenceville, GA. Begin your new smile by calling today!
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|